Grants Resource Center
GRC member resources include:
2. Funded Proposals: Abstracts of funded proposals are available for viewing from many different agencies. The actual proposal is available upon request.
3. Grant Search: an easy to use search tool with 2,000 private and federal funding opportunities screened for recurrence and higher education eligibility.
4. Resource Library with sample policies, and development tools
5. Limited Submission programs, such as NEH, that are restrictive in the number of application an institution is allowed to submit.
6. Faculty Alert Registration: provides opportunity to receive monthly notices fine-tuned to your specific needs including federal and private funding opportunities.
7. Reports specific to higher education and current topics.
8. Weekly and monthly bulletins and announcements, and a twitter feed in Headlines.
9. In4Grants and Info Ready programs that allow work on up to three proposals at a time by a group of people.
To access this resource, please contact the Office of Sponsored Programs at Extension 3400, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource is available to all faculty and staff on campus.
Individualized tutorials and small group sessions are available upon request and scheduled regularly. Contact the office for information.