Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Posters should be either 22 inches high x 34 inches wide OR a maximum of 36 inches high x 44 inches wide to fit on the display board. Space for posters is limited, so we appreciate smaller posters if possible.
- Posters must be readable from at least three feet away.
- The presentation title must be at least two inches high.
- Beneath the title, the name(s) of the student author(s), faculty sponsor, and school or institution must be at least one inch high.
- Please avoid using extensive background colors or images. Help us conserve our limited resources!
- Pushpins will be provided for attaching the posters to the display boards.
- Presenters must be available to discuss their displays during the poster session.