DACA Termination Resources
- Andy Richmond - Richmond Law Firm, LLC, 970.315.2053, email@example.com – Local attorney offering advice and direction to resources.
- Catholic Charities of Colorado – Immigration Services
- Rocky Mountain Immigrant Advocacy Network
- The Administrative Relief Resource Center has a search engine that allows you to get a list of all legal services near you
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association has an online directory of attorneys
- Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC) has an anonymous Dreamer Intake Service to help Dreamers check whether they are eligible for alternative relief
- The National Immigrant Justice Center allows you to request a legal consultation online or by phone
- The National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild has a state-by-state online find-a-lawyer tool
- The United States Department of Justice – Executive Office for Immigration Review provides information on how to find legal representation
- United We Dream provides information on how to get help
- Colorado Crisis Services, 1-844-493-8255 (24/7 crisis support), or text TALK to 38255
*Please note the links listed above are a convenience to our students. This is not an endorsement or approval of the sponsoring groups or any of the services, information or opinions in the links. Western State Colorado University is not responsible for the accuracy of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Interested parties may contact the external site for answers to questions regarding content.